A tumble dryer sets alight a building on a busy shopping street in Doncaster

The latest fire incidents in Doncaster including an accidental blaze caused by a tumble dryer.

Monday, 17th January 2022, 9:46 am

On Saturday, January 15, firefighters from Edlington and Rotherham stations attended a fire at a premise on High Street, Mexborough, Doncaster at 5:05pm.The fire is believed to have started accidentally and involved a tumble dryer.The crews came away at 5:55pm.

Read More

Read More
A high volume of buses are suspended this week in Doncaster due to a driver shor...

On the same day Edlington firefighters attended a small fire at the front of a building on St Johns Road, Edlington, Doncaster at 10:55pm.The fire is believed to have been started deliberately.Crews left the scene at 11:45pm.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The latest fire incidents.

In these confusing and worrying times, local journalism is more vital than ever. Thanks to everyone who helps us ask the questions that matter by taking out a subscription or buying a paper. We stand together. Liam Hoden, editor.