Win tickets to see Tom Jones live in Doncaster
The legendary Sir Tom Jones will wow music lovers this summer with an evening of top-class entertainment at Doncaster Racecourse.
The iconic Welsh singer will perform at Town Moor on the Construction Index Raceday on Saturday, June 25, following a packed afternoon of racing as part of this year’s Music Live series.
Tom Jones is one of the most popular vocalists ever to emerge from the 1960s with an eclectic musical mix spanning pop, rock, soul, R&B, dance, country and gospel. With more than 100 million record sales generated by hits such as It’s Not Unusual, Kiss, Delilah and What’s New Pussycat, Tom and his band will entertain crowds with a repertoire that spans five decades of popular music.
The day will commence at 3.30pm with a full racecard of seven races followed by a night of exceptional musical entertainment by the icon himself – Tom Jones.
The Doncaster Free Press has teamed up with Doncaster Racecourse to offer five readers the chance to win a pair of County Enclosure tickets to enjoy the Construction Index Raceday followed by an evening of classic entertainment on Saturday, June 25. Tickets include a day of quality flat racing followed by Tom Jones live on stage.
For more details or to book tickets call 01302 304200 or go to Doncaster Racecourse
For your chance to win a pair of tickets, answer the following question and email: [email protected] Please type DFP Tom Jones Competition in the subject line. Please include a daytime telephone number.
QUESTION: How many record sales has Tom Jones generated?
Terms & Conditions
* Usual Johnston Press Terms & Conditions apply.
* Closing date is Noon, Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
* No cash alternative and the prize is nontransferrable.
* Entrants must be aged 18 or over. • Dress code applies (for full details, visit Doncaster Racecourse
* Winners must present proof of ID in order to claim their prize.
* Guests at the racecourse are advised to note that the Champagne Lawn is a challenge 21 area and only guests aged 18 and up are allowed onto the Champagne lawns.