VIDEO: Dramatic blaze as chimney fire erupts at Doncaster maggot breeding farm
This was the dramatic scene facing fire crews when they tackled a huge chimney fire at a Doncaster maggot breeding farm this morning.
Edlington and Maltby crews were called to the blaze in Clifton.
Sharing details on Facebook, a spokesman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said: “Have you ever wondered what a chimney fire at a maggot breeding farm looks like? Wonder no more!
“It’s now dealt with but it’s yet another example of how serious fire can be.”
We have asked SYFR for more details.