Jacuzzi fault sparks blaze at Doncaster property

A fault with a jacuzzi sparked a blaze at a Doncaster property.

Monday, 29th July 2019, 09:12 am
Updated Monday, 29th July 2019, 09:15 am
Belmont Avenue.

A crew from Doncaster Central Fire Station was dispatched to the scene in Belmont Avenue, Balby, at about midnight on Friday.

A fire service spokesperson said it was caused by a fault with the electrical wires associated with the bath.

Belmont Avenue.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

It was already out when firefighters arrived and nobody was injured.

Elsewhere, a fault with a rumble dryer sparked a blaze at a property in Warwick Road, Intake, on Saturday at 5.40pm.

Nobody was injured and firefighters put the blaze out within about 45 minutes.