Doncaster's top 10 happiest songs revealed
Dancing Queen by Abba is the song that makes people in Doncaster the happiest, according to a new survey.
The Scandinavian supergroup's iconic disco smash took number one spot in a rundown of songs which bring a smile to people's faces.
Almost one third of people in the region feel happiest listening to the Abba hit - just ahead of the Beach Boys' Good Vibrations, which clinched second spot and Happy, by Pharrell Williams named as third happiest song.
Joe Hallwood of online community health and well-being provider www.feedmyhappy.com which commissioned the research, said: "We had a lot of fun analysing the songs that make is happy. We are all about the pursuit of happiness at FeedMyHappy and we want to help people take back control and do things that will make them happy.
"This can be anything from following a structured programme to destress in 21 days, to a course on mindfulness to simply putting on Dancing Queen full blast and dancing around the kitchen."
Here's the full top ten of Doncaster's happiest songs
1. Dancing Queen - Abba
2. Good Vibrations - Beach Boys
3. Happy - Pharrell Williams
4. Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life - Monty Python
5. Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and The Waves
6. Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
7. Summer Nights - John Travolta and Olivia Newton John
8. Build Me Buttercup - The Foundations
9. Wonderful World - Sam Cooke
10. Beautiful Day - U2