Doncaster dog died after being poisoned with contaminated meat

A dog died in Doncaster after being poisoned with meat laced with paracetamol.

Thursday, 25th January 2018, 1:06 pm
Updated Thursday, 25th January 2018, 1:20 pm
Croasdale Gardens, Doncaster

South Yorkshire Police said the dog died after eating meat it found under the garden gate of the property where its owner lives in Croasdale Gardens, Carcroft.

The incident was reported to South Yorkshire at 7pm on Friday, January 19.

It is thought the meat contained paracetamol.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

An investigation into the incident is underway.

Anyone with information should call South Yorkshire Police on 101.