Man suffers smoke inhalation after pan fire in Doncaster flat

A man has suffered slight smoke inhalation after a pan had been accidentally left on the hob in Doncaster on Thursday night.

By Rahmah Ghazali
Monday, 27th January 2020, 8:43 pm
Updated Monday, 9th March 2020, 1:56 pm

South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said two fire crews from Doncaster station were called out to a small fire in a flat on Scot Lane, Doncaster at 1am.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

They said: “A pan had been accidentally left on the hob. A man in his 20’s was led out of the flat by firefighters, he suffered slight smoke inhalation.”

The crews left at 1:35am.

A man suffers slight smoke inhalation due to a small fire caused by a pan being left accidentally on a hob in Doncaster.