Doncaster Racecourse is offering one lucky winner plus guest the chance to enjoy a festive flutter at the bet365 Festive Jumpers Raceday on Saturday December 12.
The winner will receive The Old Weighing Room County prize package, which includes a meal at the racecourse restaurant (table for two hours), a pair of County Enclosure tickets, a complimentary glass of champagne and a racecard.
The popular fixture provides a fantastic opportunity for friends and colleagues alike to jump into Christmas and enjoy a day of top-class racing and revelry, guaranteed to get the festive season off to a racing start.
In addition, four runners-up will each win a pair of County Enclosure tickets to witness seven quality National Hunt races which get underway with the first race at 11:50am.
Prizes will also be awarded on the day with a competition to find the best (or worst) festive jumpers on the Town Moor turf.
To be in with a chance to win this great prize, answer the following question and email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org Please type DFP Xmas Jumper Raceday in the subject line and provide your address and daytime telephone number.
QUESTION: How many races are there on the bet365 Festive Jumpers Raceday?
Closing date for entries is Noon, Wednesday, December 2.
For further information about Doncaster Racecourse or to book tickets, visit Doncaster Racecourse or call 01302 304200
• One winner and four runners-up will be selected at random to win the prize as offered above
• No cash alternative and the prize is non-transferrable
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over
• Dress code applies: Premier and Mallard Restaurant – Smart. No jeans, sportswear or trainers. Gentlemen must wear a jacket and tie. County Enclosure & Private Hospitality – Smart. No jeans, sportswear or trainers. Gentlemen must have a collared shirt.
• Winners must present proof of ID in order to claim their prize.
Usual Johnston Press Terms & Conditions apply