Win tickets to see Doncaster Rovers v Port Vale
We have teamed up with Checkatrade, official title sponsor of the Checkatrade Trophy, to offer ten lucky fans the chance to win four tickets to Doncaster Rovers vs Port Vale, onÂ Tuesday November 8, 2016.
Doncaster welcome Port Vale to the Keepmoat Stadium for their final Checkatrade Trophy Group Stage match. A result for Rovers would see them guarantee their place in the knockout stage and Darren Ferguson will be looking for his side to finish the Group Stage in style.
For your chance to win a four tickets to watch Doncaster Rovers v Port Vale on November 8, answer the following question and email to: [email protected] please type Checkatrrade Trophy in the subject line
QUESTION: WHAT'S THE NAME OF DONCASTER ROVERS' HOME GROUND?
Thanks to Checkatrade’s Â£100 campaign, supporters of League One or Two clubs can nominate or register a trusted local tradesman to earn their team Â£100. For more information, or to sign-up, visit Checkatrade.com/trophy.
Over 1.2 million consumers visit the Checkatrade.com website every month looking for recommended tradespeople local to them. If you need a tradesperson, search by your location on www.checkatrade.com.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize consists of four tickets for ten winners to the game against Port Vale on Tuesday, November 8, 2016
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground
3. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Doncaster Rovers regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets
4. Fans are reminded that these tickets are in the Doncaster end and seats are amongst home supporters. Any away supporters found in home areas may be ejected from the ground either for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason.
5. The competition is open to all UK residents with the exception of employees Doncaster, Port Vale or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration
6. No cash alternative will be offered
7. Closing date for entries is Tuesday, November 1, 2016
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of
equal or greater value
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
10. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner
11. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules
Usual Johnston Press Terms & Conditions apply