And, as the days become longer and the mercury nudges ever higher, grab your friends and family for a fun filled day out experiencing the thrill of the ‘jumps’ all with a fantastic Irish theme - ahead of St Patrick’s Day, March 17.
We’ve teamed up with Doncaster Racecourse to give away five pairs of County enclosure tickets for Saturday, March 4 which sees the ‘Bet Bright’ Festival take place including the National Hunt Handicap Chase – a spectacular race that is open to horses aged five years or older and takes place over a distance of three miles and three furlongs (5,230 metres) and always promises to be exciting.
Gates open for the Bet Bright Festival at noon, so there is plenty of time to soak up the atmosphere before the packed race cards commence.
During the festival Irish themed drinks will be available and the ‘craic’ continues as ‘The Wild Murphys’ take to the stage to entertain racegoers with some traditional Irish Music guaranteed to get your toes tapping.
Delicious food can be enjoyed at the Racecourses’ own restaurant too – The Old Weighing Room which offers a great traditional menu. Booking is essential.
The BetBright Festival takes places over two days Friday 3 and Saturday 4 March, to find out more or to book tickets visit Doncaster Racecourse Racing & Events or call 01302 304 200.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of County Tickets for the Bet Bright Festival, answer the following question and email to [email protected] Please type ‘Bet Bright Festival’ in the subject line and provide a day time telephone number.
QUESTION: What is the theme at this race meeting?
Terms & Conditions:
* No cash alternative and the prize is nontransferrable.
* Entrants must be aged 18 or over. * Dress code applies
* Winners must present proof of ID in order to claim their prize.
* Guests at the racecourse are advised to note that the Champagne Lawn is a challenge 21 area and only guests aged 18 and over are allowed onto the champagne lawns.
* Closing date for entries is Noon, Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
* Usual Johnston Press Terms & Conditions apply.