The search is on for our Doncaster Curry House of the year
We are on the hunt for the best Curry House of 2018.Â A balti or aÂ bhuna?
Spicy and hot, to mild and creamy, there’s nothing us Brits love more than a curry, and with over 9,000 Indian restaurants in the UK everyone has their favourite!
Now we want you to tell us which local Indian curry restaurant gets your vote.
It could be because of the fresh and innovative cuisine, traditional style dishes, select and exclusive dishes you can find in only the restaurant you use.
Perhaps you love the friendly staff, the traditional style or the outrageous décor of the restaurant? Maybe it’s so much more than a place you go to for a curry? We have drawn up a shortlist of restaurants and eateries that will compete for the title of Curry House of the Year 2018.
So who is deserving of a place in our top ten?
To vote from the list, simply return the coupon from p36 of this week's Doncaster Free Press back to us, stating the voting number, full name and address of the curry house you wish to vote for.
1. Aagrah, Great North Road, Doncaster, DN6 7RA
2. Ashoka Doncaster, 55 Doncaster Road, Doncaster DN3 2BT
3. Balti Palace, Doncaster Road, Denaby Main, DN12 4DG
4. Doncaster Tandoori, 19 Copley Road, Doncaster, DN1 2PE
5. Elachi, 1 Mill Street, Doncaster, DN3 3DL
6. Goa Indian Restaurant, 10 Nether Hall Road, Doncaster, DN1 2PW
7. Gurkha Lounge, 199 Carr House Road, Doncaster, DN4 5DP
8. Indus at Cantley Lodge, 1A Acacia Road, Doncaster, DN4 6NR
9. Lancers of Bawtry, 20 High Street, Bawtry, DN10 6JE
10. Masala, 9 High Street, Doncaster, DN5 0AA
11. Mehfil Indian Brasserie, 4-6 Main Street, Doncaster, DN5 7RF
12. Mumbai Mirchi, 7 Hall Gate, Doncaster, DN1 3LU
Sign up to our daily newsletter
13. Mumbai the Restaurant, 12-16 Station Road, DN7 5QA
14. Poppadoms & Cream, 32 Hall Gate, Doncaster, DN1 3NL
15. Shaan Restaurant, Styrrup Stripe Road, Doncaster, DN11 0XY
16. Shabirs Restaurant, 36-38 East Laith Gate, Doncaster, DN1 1HZ
17. Shimla Restaurant, Church Street, Doncaster, DN3 3AG
18. Spice and Ice, 141 Church Way, Doncaster, DN1 2SD
19. Taj Cottage, 9 Nothgate, Doncaster, DN11 9HZ
20. The Indus Restaurant, Sheffield road, Doncaster, DN12 2BT
21. The Naaz Restaurant, 2 Baldwin Avenue, Doncaster, DN5 9BG
22. Zara’s, 1 Sunderland Street, Doncaster, DN11 9PT
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* Voting closes on Friday, September 21, 2018 Please be aware photocopied or defaced coupons will not be accepted.
* Coupons hand delivered to the office or coupons that are received after the closing date will also not be accepted.
* Johnston Press are the publishers of this newspaper. Normal Johnston Press competition rules apply, for more information go to www.johnstonpress.co.uk/competition
* Deadline for all votes is Friday September 21 , 2018.
* Multiple coupons can be posted in the same envelope. Johnston Press accepts no responsibility for Royal Mail delays or losses.
* Open only to over 18s.