Storm Barney barbecuers start Doncaster blazes
Fire chiefs have issued a warning about the danger of using barbecues in strong winds after a car and trailer tent went up in flames in Doncaster.
Embers from an unattended barbecue landed on a car and trailer tent - starting two fires - during strong winds on Tuesday.
The barbecue was lit in a garden in Lichfield Road, Wheatley, Doncaster, but left to burn.
Firefighters were alerted to the two fires, caused by flying burning embers, at 11.30pm.
Nobody was injured during the incident.