Rovers online poll: Majority of readers are behind Darren Ferguson

The board of Doncaster Rovers this week made it clear that they are standing by boss Darren Ferguson.

By The Newsroom
Friday, 20th May 2016, 5:00 am
Darren Ferguson
Darren Ferguson

And so are supporters - or at least a majority of them.

In an online poll, we asked you whether you thought Rovers were right to stick by Ferguson following relegation from League One - and 65% said ‘yes’.

Most fans also pointed the finger of blame for the drop firmly at the players.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

Overall, 51% of fans blamed the players most, followed by the board (21%), Ferguson (17%) and Paul Dickov (11%).

Much less clear cut were our readers’ thoughts on whether Rovers will bounce back to League One at the first time of asking, with 55% thinking they will and the other 45% thinking they won’t.