Residents flee blaze inside Doncaster home

Residents had to flee their home in Doncaster last night after a tumble dryer caught fire.

Monday, 18th March 2019, 7:14 am
Updated Wednesday, 20th March 2019, 10:01 am

The occupants of the home in Manor Farm Close, Adwick, managed to get out unharmed when a blaze took hold and called the fire brigade.

Read More

Read More
Man in custody after reported ‘stabbing’ in Sheffield

Crews from Adwick and Edlington stations arrived at 8.10pm and spent 30 minutes tackling the fire.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

A fire brigade spokesperson said the cause is thought to be accidental.