Off-air BBC Radio Sheffield host has told his Twitter followers he will be back on the airwaves next month.
The breakfast show presenter is under investigation by bosses over his use of social media and has been absent from the station since March.
But in a tweet yesterday, the presenter told one of his followers that he would be back in June.
Follower Nigel Brewitt tweeted: "When are we going to hear you back on the wireless, Toby?" to which the host simply replied "June."
Last month the 47-year-old actor and comedian denied he had been sacked by the station after rumours began circulating about his disappearance.
The BBC issued a statement saying that Foster was being investigated over his use of social media.
A BBC spokesman said: "The impartiality of our journalism is of the utmost importance to us.
"We have clear social media guidelines, which we take very seriously. We have spoken to the people concerned and we are continuing to investigate."
The investigation is believed to be in connection with a series of tweets Foster posted on March 22 - the day of the Westminster terrorist attack in London.
On that date he tweeted: "Look Twitter. I'm home now, and I've just told 'Bel I'm in trouble. She says I've got to go in the naughty step. #reallife."
Sports presenter Paul Walker has been filling in for Foster on the breakfast show.
The presenter has previously been in hot water with BBC bosses after being suspended for six weeks in 2013 after calling his boss a "c***" on a tweet.
Foster, who starred alongside Peter Kay in smash hit comedy Phoenix Nights, also told viewers in a live stream on his Facebook page that his absence from the airwaves was due to him taking time off to organise the Wentworth Live music festival which is due to take place later this month and will feature the likes of Tony Christie, Heaven 17, T'Pau and Lemar.
The event will take place at Wentworth Woodhouse on May 28.