A total of ten roads are to be temporarily shut by North Lincolnshire Council for improvement work to be carried out.
NLC is carrying out ‘road recycling’ that will involve workmen using specialised machinery to remove the top surface and then relay it to a better standard.
The routes in question will be temporarily closed to traffic while the work is being carried out.
Below is the list of roads involved with dates work is expected to be carried out:
• Scawcett Lane, Epworth, January 19-February 10.
• Rainsbutt Road, Crowle, January 28-February 13.
• Northmoor Road, Crowle, February 2-February 18.
• Idle Bank, Haxey, February 2-February 27.
• Idle Bank, Westwoodside, February 2-February 20.
• Carr Lane, Winterton, February 5-February 23.
• Tindale Bank, Westwoodside, February 9-March 6.
• Holmes Lane, Winterton, February 10-March 5.
• West Hann Lane, Barrow, February 20-March 13.
• Neatgangs Lane, Goxhill, February 28-March 13.
During the closures diversions will be put in place, offering alternative routes for motorists.
Anyone requiring more information should contact North Lincolnshire Council at Pitwood House, Civic Centre, Ashby Road, Scunthorpe, DN16 1AB.
Alternatively telephone 01724 296296 or the Customer Contact Centre on 01724 297000.
For regular updates on the council you can follow them at Twitter @NorthLincsCNews address.