Firefighters were called out to tackle a blaze at a Sheffield home last night.
Two crews from Sheffield Central and and another from Rivelin station got the call at 9.10pm amid reports that a blaze had started inside a home in Sharrow Street, Sharrow.
READ MORE: VIDEO: Yorkshire Air Ambulance leaves scene of major incident on Sheffield estate
READ MORE: Multiple police cars and ambulances flood Sheffield estate amid reports of a stabbing
But when firefighters arrived at the scene the blaze was out on arrival. Nobody was hurt.
READ MORE: First video from scene of major incident on Sheffield estate
A South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue spokesperson said it had been started accidentally by cooking that had been left unattended in the kitchen.