Fancy a brew? Here's out top 7 places to grab a cuppa in Doncaster
The temperatures may be soaring outside but the best way to cool down is actually with a hot drink.
According to the experts if you drink a hot drink it does result in a lower amount of heat stored inside your body - so why not check out our top spots to kick back and enjoy a cuppa.
1. TASTE EATERY: Staff at Taste Eatery have transformed this Waterdale venue into a 1940s gem featuring vintage music, menu and memorabilia. The cafe is part of Open Cast, a non-profit organisation that has been helping students to re-engage with mainstream education and employment, If vintage china cups and a cracking cake selection are your thing pay them a visit.
2. JIMMY PIGS: This Edenthorpe gem has been raking in rave reviews since opening. The cafe serves up a stellar selection of hot drinks and some scrummy food to boot. A great place to unwind with friends.
3. FLORISTRY BY LORD HURST: Fancy a hot drink with a difference? Enjoy a cuppa in this tranquil oasis surrounded by quirky decor with fabulous attention to detail. The afternoon tea is particularly good and you can even pick up a beautiful bunch of flowers here too.
Court round-up: The latest convictions from Doncaster Magistrates' Court
New plans submitted for 200 homes in Skellow close to the A1 with more potentially near by
Police hunt knife attacker after man stabbed at Doncaster music festival
Plans still in pipeline for ‘rural leisure centre’ in Doncaster with triathlons, outdoor gym, football pitches and holiday cabins
Two men hunted after man assaulted and robbed in Doncaster city centre
4. SUNNYBANK GARDENS: You’ll struggle to find a better setting to enjoy a hot drink thanks to the swanky new makeover at Sunnybank. The new Cowshed on site offers a varied menu and beautiful decor as well as a gift shop. And if hot drinks really aren’t your thing in the heat it is famous for its homemade Yorkshire ice cream.
5. BUTLER’S TEAROOM: Set in the stables of the popular 18th century country house, Cusworth Hall, this is an ideal location to enjoy a hot drink whilst soaking up some sunshine.
6. HOUSE OF HOUNDS CAFE - Located at Tia Rescue animal sanctuary this dog friendly cafe offers cream teas, tasty coffees and a varied menu. Why not combine a trip with a spot of volunteering by walking one of the rescue dogs while you are visiting.
7. THE GEORGIAN TEA ROOMS: A relaxing tea rooms and restaurant situated on the high street in Doncaster making it the perfect location to take a break from shopping in the town centre and recharge your batteries with a cuppa and a cake.