Electrical fault blamed for South Yorkshire house fire
Firefighters called out to a house fire in Mexborough put it down to an electrical fault with the wiring.
The fire on Schofield Street was discovered at 9.30pm yesterday.
Nobody in the property was injured.
Firefighters from Dearne and Rotherham stations dealt with the incident.
LIVE: Transfer Deadline Day - The latest from Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, Rotherham United, Barnsley, Chesterfield and Doncaster RoversSheffield Wednesday: Lucas Joao on why he had to leave HillsboroughSheffield United: Blades braced for another Everton bid for Aaron RamsdaleVIDEO: New Bishop of Sheffield hopes to tackle 'dangerous and toxic' divisions in societyBurglar ransacked Sheffield OAP’s home - even stealing hearing aidsWoman seriously injured in collision with bus in SheffieldSheffield man due in court for cheating in driving theory testAsylum seekers in Sheffield criticise accommodation