Electric shower blamed for flat fire in Doncaster

An electric shower has been ruled the cause of a flat fire in Doncaster.

Monday, 5th August 2019, 10:21 am
Updated Tuesday, 6th August 2019, 10:58 am

The fire started at a property in Northfield Road, Sprotbrough, at around 4:30am on Saturday, August 3.

A woman and a child were able to evacuate the flat before the fire service arrived.

Crews from Doncaster fire station attended the scene and spent around 20 minutes extinguishing the blaze.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

No-one was injured during the incident.