Doncaster’s top ten restaurants have been revealed - and the town’s number one may surprise you.
The borough’s best places to eat out have been rated and ranked on reviews website Trip Advisor - with a Bentley coffee shop taking the coveted number one position.
Moona Coffee on Bentley High Street was ranked as Doncaster’s best spot for dining, landing a whopping 147 ‘excellent’ ratings from reviewers.
Others making the top three included swanky High Melton restuarant The Stables and Floristry By Lord Hurst on Bennetthorpe, which combines eating out with floristry.
The full top ten is:
1. Moona Coffee, Bentley
2. The Stables, High Melton
3. Floristry By Lord Hurst, Bennetthorpe
4. Sibella, Doncaster
5. Med At The Market, Doncaster
6. Market Place Alehouse and Deli, Doncaster
7. Mumbai, Stainforth
8. Turkuaz, Doncaster
9. Uncle Tom’s, Carcroft
10. Trattoria Toscana, York Road
* Do you agree with the Trip Advisor Top 10? Let us know your thoughts!