Detached garage blaze near Doncaster 'caused by electric heat lamp'

A detached garage was damaged when a fire broke out after an electrical heat lamp overheated.

By The Newsroom
Sunday, 16th July 2017, 10:35 am
Updated Tuesday, 18th July 2017, 8:46 am
Belgrave Close, Belton. Picture: Google
Belgrave Close, Belton. Picture: Google

Firefighters from Humberside were called to the incident in Belgrave Close, Belton, yesterday at 7.30am.

They used two hose reels to extinguish the blaze.

Elsewhere, A crew from Thorne Fire Station were called out to put a blaze out to a pile of litter in Coulman Road, Moorends, at 2am this morning.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

They spent 20 minutes putting the blaze out.

The cause is under investigation.