Firefighters were called out to a Doncaster house fire which started from an e-cigarette charging
Adwick firefighters were called out to a fire involving an e-cigarette which was on charge at 10.50pm on Princess Street in Woodlands yesterday.
The blaze is classed as accidental and the crew left after half an hour.
Two fire crews from Doncaster station were called out to a premise on Stretton Close in Cantley last night.
The fire was in the airing cupboard and had started accidentally. The crews came away at 7.55pm.
Maltby firefighters were called out to a deliberate grass fire at 8.20pm on Thicket Drive in Maltby on the same evening. They came away at 9pm.
At 9pm firefighters from Adwick station were called out to a deliberate fire involving a tree and rubbish on Lodge Road in Skellow. The crew left the incident at 9.15pm.
At 5.10am this morning a fire crew from Elm Lane station attended a premise on Upwell Street, Sheffield. A generator was accidentally on fire. The crew left the scene at 6am.