A round up of cases recently seen at Doncaster Magistrates’ Court. • ARMTHORPE
- Connor Terence Lee Farrell, 19, of Haller Close, was fined £100 after admitting driving without appropriate insurance on October 26.
- Tomasz Kaszubowski, 29, of Clarence Avenue, has been made the subject of a community order after admitting stealing perfume and a watch from Debenhams to the value of £100.50 on January 6.
- Ria Blackshaw, 33, of St Edwins Reach, was handed a two year conditional discharge and told to stump up £515 after admitting assaulting a man.
- Steven Robert Kelly, 44, of King George’s Road, has been handed a community order and placed under a 10 week curfew after admitting assaulting a police officer on January 1.
• TOWN CENTRE
- Scott Seward, 41, of Harrington Street, was conditionally discharged after admitting damaging a window on January 21.
- Lee Edward Stainforth, 36, of Wharf Road, has been fined £70 after stealing 13 bars of chocolate from the 99p Store on January 6.
He pleaded guilty to the offence.
- Stacey Louise Jobber, 28, of Guildford Road, was handed a 12 month conditional discharge after admitting stealing five beef joints from Asda on June 22.
- A man has been given a suspended sentence after beating a woman.
Jack Denman, 24, of Welfare Road, admitted beating the woman on November 6.
He also admitted damaging a mobile phone and plate on the same date. Denman was handed a six week sentence suspended for 12 months and ordered to carry out 200 hours unpaid work.