A blaze has broken out in the cellar of a popular Doncaster town centre bar, which the fire service believe may have been caused by an electrical fault.
The fire broke out at Boogie Bar in Hall Gate at around 8.50pm this evening.
A South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said they received a call relating to the blaze at 8.51pm and sent three appliances, two from Doncaster and one from Edlington.
They said: "Two appliances are still on the scene.
"The fire is believed to have originated in the cellar, possibly relating to the electrics on the premises which are heavily smoke logged."
It is not yet known whether anyone has been injured in the fire.
More to follow.