The Doncaster Free Press has teamed up with Holland’s, one of the UK’s best-known producers of pies and puddings for over 165 years, to offer two lucky readers a year’s supply of Holland’s pies.
The winners will receive a selection of Holland’s best-loved pies, including steak and Guinness, potato and meat pie, meat pie, steak and kidney pie, steak and kidney pudding and cheese and onion. Famous for its rich, tasty fillings, traditional baking methods and, of course, its unique shortcrust pastry, Holland’s uses only the freshest vegetables, prime cuts of 100 per cent British meat and locally sourced mature cheddar cheese to make up its tasty, mouth watering savoury selection.
To be in with a chance to win a year’s supply of Holland’s tasty pies, answer the following question and email your answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please type DFP Holland’s Pies Competition’ in the subject line.
QUESTION: How many years have Holland’s been producers of pies?
Terms & Conditions:
* There will be two winners
* The winners will receive one prize of a year’s supply of Holland’s best selling pies including the potato and meat pie, meat pie, steak and kidney pie, steak and kidney pudding and cheese and onion Pie. (52 Pies)
* The winners can choose to reduce the amount of pies received if they wish;
* Prize of 52 pies will be delivered in one drop. No cash alternative to will be offered
* Winners will be contacted by telephone to arrange a delivery date within 30 days.
* Closing date for entries: Noon February 24 2016
* Usual Johnston Press Terms & Conditions apply.