Doncaster indoor play centre Astrabound celebrates its ninth birthday this weekend - and we've dipped back in time to its opening in 2008.
Ahead of its opening in March that year, we were given a sneak preview of the Wheatley play centre which over the last decade has been visited by thousands of children from across Doncaster and beyond.
A group of lucky youngsters were given a chance to test out the facilities before the 13,000 square foot building in Crompton Road officially opened its doors.
We've dug back into our archives to find our original report and how our lucky gaggle of youngsters rated Astrabound on their first visit.
Here's what they said back in 2008
* JOHN WATCHORN, 11: "The bumpy slide was great but my favourite thing was the death slide. It's amazing - a real beast and really exciting. It really takes your breath away!"
* ALFIE DEAKIN, 8: "The bit in the ball pool which sucks the plastic balls up the tubes is great fun. I liked that."
* FRANKIE EVANS, 8: "The ball pool is great. It's good for playing basketball and you can aim the balls into the net."
* DARCIE DEAKIN, 6: "There's a hippo in the play area that I really liked because you can play on it. That was my favourite bit."
* LUC BURKE-LEJEUNE, 4: "The slides were a lot of fun and I liked putting the plastic balls into the pipes. I had some sweets too. It was a lot of fun."
* TIA HANSON, 3: "The orange and purple slide was fun and I went on that lots and lots. I want to go on it again! I wanted to go on the big slide but I will have to get mummy to go on it with me."
Back then, we reported how Astrabound offered three distinct play areas for three age groups - under 2s, 2-5-year-olds and 5-12-year-olds with tots bouncing around in the soft play area, toddlers jumping with glee into the ball pool and older daredevils enjoying the thrills and spills of the death slide.
Astrabound will be celebrating its ninth birthday on Saturday from noon with face painting, balloon modelling, a disco, prize giveaways and a raffle.