The temperatures may be soaring outside but the best way to cool down is actually with a hot drink.
According to the experts if you drink a hot drink it does result in a lower amount of heat stored inside your body - so why not check out our top spots to kick back and enjoy a cuppa.
1. TASTE EATERY: Staff at Taste Eatery have transformed this Waterdale venue into a 1940s gem featuring vintage music, menu and memorabilia. The cafe is part of Open Cast, a non-profit organisation that has been helping students to re-engage with mainstream education and employment, If vintage china cups and a cracking cake selection are your thing pay them a visit.
2. JIMMY PIGS: This Edenthorpe gem has been raking in rave reviews since opening. The cafe serves up a stellar selection of hot drinks and some scrummy food to boot. A great place to unwind with friends.
3. FLORISTRY BY LORD HURST: Fancy a hot drink with a difference? Enjoy a cuppa in this tranquil oasis surrounded by quirky decor with fabulous attention to detail. The afternoon tea is particularly good and you can even pick up a beautiful bunch of flowers here too.
4. SUNNYBANK GARDENS: You’ll struggle to find a better setting to enjoy a hot drink thanks to the swanky new makeover at Sunnybank. The new Cowshed on site offers a varied menu and beautiful decor as well as a gift shop. And if hot drinks really aren’t your thing in the heat it is famous for its homemade Yorkshire ice cream.
5. BUTLER’S TEAROOM: Set in the stables of the popular 18th century country house, Cusworth Hall, this is an ideal location to enjoy a hot drink whilst soaking up some sunshine.
6. HOUSE OF HOUNDS CAFE - Located at Tia Rescue animal sanctuary this dog friendly cafe offers cream teas, tasty coffees and a varied menu. Why not combine a trip with a spot of volunteering by walking one of the rescue dogs while you are visiting.
7. THE GEORGIAN TEA ROOMS: A relaxing tea rooms and restaurant situated on the high street in Doncaster making it the perfect location to take a break from shopping in the town centre and recharge your batteries with a cuppa and a cake.