Police and firefighters have been called to a Doncaster town centre pub this afternoon after smoke began pouring from the premises.
Loaded bar on the corner of Cleveland Street and Printing Office Street has been sealed off after smoke began billowing from the premises at around 1.30pm.
It is understood that tools being used to carry out repair work on the roof of the building may have overheated, causing the smoke.
The bar was closed at the time of the incident.
Police, paramedics and fire crews are all at the scene and the area around Printing Office Street and Cleveland Street has been sealed off.
It is understood one person may have been injured in the incident.