Property badly damaged following fuse box fire

Fire Engine on call
Fire Engine on call
0
Have your say

A FUSE box sparked a fire in a council house at the weekend.

The fire spread rapidly from a cupboard where the equipment was stored in the property in Thorn Garth, Bentley Rise.

Firefighters from Doncaster station were called to put out the fire which started just before 8am on Saturday.

Workers from Doncaster Council were also brought in to sort out the fusebox which was understood to be faulty.

A spokesman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service confirmed nobody in the property was hurt.