Pan sparked fire alert in Denaby, near Doncaster

South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service.
South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service.
0
Have your say

A WOMAN suffered from smoke inhalation after a a pan was left on a cooker in her home in Denaby, Doncaster.

Firefighters were called out to her home on Suffolk View, after she had returned to the house to discover thick smoke inside.

A fire service spokesman said she had left the pan on the heat while she went outside.

Any fire had gone out by the time the fire crew arrived.

Officers arrived at the scene at 12.52pm on Saturday, and ventilated the property.

The woman did not attend hospital.