Owner tackles garage blaze

South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service.
South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service.
0
Have your say

A MAN had to put out his own garage last night after it caught fire.

The blaze began accidentally at a property along Bawtry Road in Hatfield Woodhouse, a fire spokesman said.

Firefighters from Thorne and Doncaster were sent out to the incident just before 11pm, however when they arrived the owner had already extinguished the flames.

It is understood no major damage was caused to the garage.