OVERDONE it on the beer last night?
Help could be at hand following the launch of a new service delivering cooked breakfasts to Doncaster’s hangover victims at their own doorsteps.
Chef Lucy Bowland has kicked off The Hangover Kitchen to provide bacon, eggs, tea and coffee to thick-headed revellers suffering from the morning-after-the-night-before.
She said: “We’ve all been there, feeling rough and not wanting to cook the next day.”
The Finningley-based kitchen will be open between 9am and 1pm every Saturday and Sunday, and orders can be placed by calling 07909 575230.
- DONCASTER ROVERS: ‘We’re going for big prize and won’t be distracted’
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson’s Twitter row with The Wanted
- Up and coming singer Jake Bugg heads out on biggest tour to date
- VOTE: Margaret Thatcher - Hero or Villain?
- Rovers FT: Doncaster Rovers 1 Tranmere 0: Jones edges Donny nearer promotion
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Doncaster
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North east