Family in hospital after house blaze

Fire Engine on call

Fire Engine on call

0
Have your say

A WOMAN and two young boys had to jump to safety after a blaze at their home in the early hours of this morning.

All three had to be taken to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation following the fire at the property in Barnby Dunn Road at 4.45am.

Firefighters from Doncaster and Edlington fought the fire that is believed to have started in a utility room.

A spokesman from South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said firefighters were reinforcing the importance of smoke alarms following the incident as the home was not fitted with one.

The house sustained smoke and heat damage.