A family fled their burning home this morning after an electrical fault sparked a blaze, firefighters said.
A couple and their four children were forced to evacuate their home on Woodlands Road, Woodlands, at 5.30am.
Crews from Adwick and Doncaster Central stations were called to the scene and spent an hour tackling the blaze.
A fire service spokesman said: “The family had a power source on their caravan plugged in to an outhouse which overheated.
“It sparked a blaze and caused smoke to fill the kitchen and living room.
“Fortunately they had a smoke alarm fitted and were all outside safe and well when we arrived.”