motorists and passengers are being urged to belt up on every journey, no matter how short, as part of a week long seatbelt campaign.
The European-wide TISPOL (Traffic Information System Police) seatbelt initiative runs until the end of the week and focuses on the importance of wearing a seatbelt.
South Yorkshire Police is reminding drivers caught without a seatbelt will face a fine of £60 and if prosecuted, the maximum fine is £500.
- DONCASTER ROVERS: ‘We’re going for big prize and won’t be distracted’
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson’s Twitter row with The Wanted
- Up and coming singer Jake Bugg heads out on biggest tour to date
- VOTE: Margaret Thatcher - Hero or Villain?
- Rovers FT: Doncaster Rovers 1 Tranmere 0: Jones edges Donny nearer promotion
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Doncaster
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 7 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west