A MAN from Thorne has appeared in court charged with five separate offences.
Paul Ebbage, 25, of Mill North Eastern Road, has been remanded in custody following his appearance before Doncaster magistrates on Monday.
The five offences are all alleged to have occurred over the last month.
He is charged with stealing from a supermarket in the High Street in Bawtry on September 18, driving off without paying onto a petrol station forecourt in Thorne Road in Edenthorpe on October 2, stealing from a supermarket in Great North Road in Woodlands on October 7 and two further charges relating to driving while disqualified and driving without insurance.
He has been remanded to return to the Doncaster court on November 12.
- DONCASTER ROVERS: ‘We’re going for big prize and won’t be distracted’
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson’s Twitter row with The Wanted
- Up and coming singer Jake Bugg heads out on biggest tour to date
- VOTE: Margaret Thatcher - Hero or Villain?
- Rovers FT: Doncaster Rovers 1 Tranmere 0: Jones edges Donny nearer promotion
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Doncaster
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North east