TRAINS are running all the way from Doncaster to London again today (Thursday February 21) after repairs to overhead lines which stopped them from running yesterday.
All four lines at St Neots which had been closed yesterday can now be used, say engineers, although only three lines are open to electric trains. Tickets from yesterday are valid for travel today.
Network Rail said this morning that residual disruption was likely and advised passengers to check before they travel.
Passengers yesterday morning were unable to take trains from Doncaster beyond Peterborough because power lines had come down over a 1km stretch of line.
- DONCASTER ROVERS: ‘We’re going for big prize and won’t be distracted’
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson’s Twitter row with The Wanted
- Up and coming singer Jake Bugg heads out on biggest tour to date
- VOTE: Margaret Thatcher - Hero or Villain?
- Rovers FT: Doncaster Rovers 1 Tranmere 0: Jones edges Donny nearer promotion
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Doncaster
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 7 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west