IT MIGHT not feel like it with the recent weather, but the first signs of spring are on the way – and a local nature reserve will be kicking off the season in style this weekend.
Yorkshire Wildlife Trust’s Potteric Carr will be hosting its early spring dip from 10.30am to 12.30pm on Sunday when youngsters will be able to take a closer look at the nature on offer.
Normal admission charges for the event will apply plus £1.50 per child.
- DONCASTER ROVERS: ‘We’re going for big prize and won’t be distracted’
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson’s Twitter row with The Wanted
- Up and coming singer Jake Bugg heads out on biggest tour to date
- VOTE: Margaret Thatcher - Hero or Villain?
- Rovers FT: Doncaster Rovers 1 Tranmere 0: Jones edges Donny nearer promotion
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Doncaster
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 7 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west