motorists are being warned to expect major delays as upgrading works are carried out on a level crossing.
Arksey Level crossing will be closed from 8pm on Saturday until 7 am on Sunday February 3.
The level crossing is at Arksey Lane, Bentley continuing into Station Road, Arksey.
It is being closed to traffic while essential upgrading works are carried out by Network Rail.
Pedestrian access over the level crossing will be maintained at all times.
Traffic diversions will be in place during the closure. A revised 64/64A bus service will also be in operation.
For more details call Traveline on 01709 515151 or visit www.travelsouthyorkshire.com
- DONCASTER ROVERS: ‘We’re going for big prize and won’t be distracted’
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson’s Twitter row with The Wanted
- Up and coming singer Jake Bugg heads out on biggest tour to date
- VOTE: Margaret Thatcher - Hero or Villain?
- Rovers FT: Doncaster Rovers 1 Tranmere 0: Jones edges Donny nearer promotion
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Doncaster
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 7 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west