FIRMS are being urged to bid for grants from a cash pot of £350m.
A fresh round of the Regional Growth Fund has just opened and James Newman, Local Enterprise Partnership chairman ,is calling on firms in the Sheffield City Region to bid for a share.
The fund aims to help rebalance the economy through job creation and investment.
It has already helped 180 projects to start, creating and safeguarding local jobs and attracting significant private sector investment.
Applications will close at noon on March 20.
- DONCASTER ROVERS: ‘We’re going for big prize and won’t be distracted’
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson’s Twitter row with The Wanted
- Up and coming singer Jake Bugg heads out on biggest tour to date
- VOTE: Margaret Thatcher - Hero or Villain?
- Rovers FT: Doncaster Rovers 1 Tranmere 0: Jones edges Donny nearer promotion
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Doncaster
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North east