A burning bus kept firefighters busy for over an hour in a Sheffield street late last night.
It was travelling along East Bank Place, Heeley, at about 11pm when the driver became aware that the vehicle was on fire.
A spokeswoman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said: “There were no passengers on the bus at the time and the vehicle was on a test drive.
“We understand it was accidental and there was a fault with the engine.”
Two crews from Sheffield Central Fire Station used hose reel water jets to put the blaze out and left just after midnight. No injuries were reported.
Elsewhere, a woman aged in her 30s had to flee her home after a fire was accidentally sparked in the kitchen.
She was treated for minor smoke inhalation following the incident in Wharton Avenue, Swallownest, at about 11.30pm last night.
The blaze was already out when firefighters from Aston Fire Station arrived.
Arsonists set fire to an industrial bin in High Street, Wombwell, at 7pm.
Firefighters from Dearne Station spent 20 minutes at the scene.