DCSIMG

Bathroom fire at Doncaster house

Fire Engine on call

Fire Engine on call

Fire crews were called to a house in Cantley, Doncaster, at the weekend after reports of smoke coming through the roof.

Two fire appliances attended Bretby Close and found a fire had started in the shower unit. The cause was put down as accidental and no-one was injured.

A fire in a garden shed in Huntingdon Road, Intake, early today was also said to have started accidentally.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page