A new Keepmoat housing development in Doncaster has unveiled its next phase of new homes.
With financial assistance available through the Government’s Help to Buy scheme, it is little wonder why homes on the Evergreen development in Bentley have been in demand.
The new phase includes a mix of two, three and four bedroom homes, which is designed to make it ideal for first-time buyers, professionals and families to get a foot on to the property ladder.
Under the Help to Buy scheme, prices range from £95,196 for a two-bedroom Falstad home to £121,596 for a four-bedroom Ellerton.
The Falstad includes entrance hallway, separate kitchen/diner, lounge with French doors leading into the rear garden and downstairs WC.
Upstairs includes two equally good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The larger Braintree home is available for £103,196 on the Help to Buy scheme.
The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen/diner area leading into a with access to the rear garden through double French doors.
The first floor offers three good-sized bedrooms, with a master bedroom including en-suite, and a family bathroom. Car parking is also available.
Alternatively, the larger two-and-a-half storey Ellerton town house, which is available from £121,596 on the Help to Buy scheme, may appeal to families.
The layout of the Ellertonincludes a large open-plan kitchen/diner area, lounge and WC on the ground floor, three bedrooms including one with en-suite and family bathroom on the first floor and a large master bedroom and en-suite bathroom covering the whole of the second floor.
The Help to Buy scheme offers buyers who have saved a 5% deposit the chance to takeadvantage of a five-year interest-free loan covering 20% of the value of the property. The remaining 75% of the property’s value will be funded through a mortgage, which Keepmoat can help buyers to arrange.
Vanessa Burling, Keepmoat New Build Sales Director in Yorkshire, said: “Evergreen isproving to be extremely popular with buyers. We have just unveiled this fantastic new phase on the development and people are already reserving off plan.
Visit Keepmoat’s sales office and show homes at Evergreen, The Avenue, Bentley, DN5 0QB between 10am and 50pm Thursday to Monday.
Alternatively, call the home sales executive on 01302 822 091 or visit www.keepmoat.com.