Meditate in Mexborough
RESIDENTS in Mexborough enjoyed a break from the stresses of life with a free meditation course in the town.
Organised by Dr Praveen Atmakur and Dr Ratnam Gowri, about a dozen people took part in the session at Mexborough Resource Centre. They were given an open introduction talk and guided meditation session. This included tips on how meditation can relax the mind and body. Dr Gowri said he brought the course to Mexborough to try and “make people smile more” at a time when people face huge financial challenges. Dr Atmakur (left) and Dr Ratnam Gowri are pictured before taking the session.
- DONCASTER ROVERS: ‘We’re going for big prize and won’t be distracted’
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson’s Twitter row with The Wanted
- Up and coming singer Jake Bugg heads out on biggest tour to date
- VOTE: Margaret Thatcher - Hero or Villain?
- Rovers FT: Doncaster Rovers 1 Tranmere 0: Jones edges Donny nearer promotion
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Doncaster
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North east