Free fun day to get you fighting fit
A free fun day is taking place to encourage people to be fit and active and allow them to get a range of health advice.
The event, organised by health visitors who work for Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Trust (RDaSH) in partnership with other health colleagues, will be held at Armthorpe Community Centre, Church Street, Armthorpe, on February 12 between 10am and 3pm.
On the day nurses will be carrying out blood pressure and cholesterol checks, there will be keep fit sessions, baby massage, and a sleep clinic.
- DONCASTER ROVERS: ‘We’re going for big prize and won’t be distracted’
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson’s Twitter row with The Wanted
- Up and coming singer Jake Bugg heads out on biggest tour to date
- VOTE: Margaret Thatcher - Hero or Villain?
- Rovers FT: Doncaster Rovers 1 Tranmere 0: Jones edges Donny nearer promotion
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Doncaster
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North east